2013年2月24日星期日

the romantic continue with ugg felicity boot

"Dad, you do not have any money?" cheap ugg boots sale heart despised, a look of regret turning Japanese difference,http://www.cheapsuggbootsxi.com/ "Uncle, you lend me, tomorrow Dad will pay you back."The little guy, ugg is not hidden in a lot of pocket money? Gift to use their own money to buy only sincerity. "

"But, my pocket money than my father to it? Father's money is my money." ugg boots sale uk seemed serious thought to answer."Sophistry!"ugg dumbfounding to tweak the daughter and tender face meat. Young age is a miser, not only into what tomorrow he's also? What is his money is her money?

"Dad, we buy, good, okay? I know my father is the best father ~ ~Day to ugg boots uk clinging to his father's neck, brushed against his father's face, like a baby. The years children when down, she has very skillfully how can we maximize the use of their child's appearance, achieves the goal, generally she is so spoiled, his father would meet her requirements.

没有评论:

发表评论