2013年2月24日星期日

ghd irons gain you a happy journey

"Pear was traffickers kidnapping here, life is very poor, I met ghd purple received GHD, and GHD and my daughter relationship is very good, I very like GHD too!"Pear reminds GHD of their own past!"Tian?""Well, the same eyes and your girl I said GHD, I gave my daughter also had this name, very cute!"Said his daughter, flash small excellent face maternal tenderness makes people around him feel her joy.

"Good elder sister, ghd nz sale......Happiness?"Small excellent Leng, did not answer, smile more."It was very late, and my sister, my back room!"GHD suddenly no longer wanted to be involved in and sister's life, know that her life is very good, very happy, this is enough, may themselves away from her to bring more disaster will not give her.

"Ah, yes, you take care!"Small excellent to cleaning work.Finally hoped eye become gifted sister beautiful, ghd silently blessing, sister, you will be more happiness!Turn around, no longer reluctant to leave.The very next day packed their bags, they left the GHD, along the river edge grass country to country road soil.

没有评论:

发表评论