2013年2月4日星期一

ghd iv mini styler hair straightener build new world

ghd hair straighteners light hook mouth, face flashed a smile ", asked."What about you?!"Yes, I am.Ink calabash Jingyi road."Flower uncle why do you ask?!Chu Tianqin and I may not like, I followed you want to help ghd.""Help me?!"Ghd Wenyan, light track."En!"Ink calabash serious nodded, reached into his arms, three different colors of the crystal nucleus, to the front of GHD, Su Rong dao."You said to collect one hundred seven level of crystal nucleus, I promised to help you!This is I in the calendar of hunting to three!Here you are.

ghd online was slightly distracted, staring at the ink calabash with several wire blood face, mind flashed gratitude, she nibbled at the lower lip toms outlet, shook his head, and said."No, I make fun of, can't take your things!"Ghd Wenyan, not willing to look on his face said, pouting."I promised you!No promises!You can take it."

ghd sale heart heaved a sigh, think of separated Ke Yue, he helped her a lot, and she did not return, thereafter, she can't owe others, she will smile channel."I don't!Thank you just the same!"Ink Li see GHD on the surface of the deep color, slightly frowned, blue eyes flashed a thought, suddenly laughed."You, I would like to ask you to help me!But you have turned the animal man!"

没有评论:

发表评论