2013年1月9日星期三

share the visual feast of christian louboutin shoes

Gong Yuhe's little head as rattle like: "the day my brother at home?christian louboutin wedding shoes where to go?Oh.Christian Louboutin suddenly like remembering something, face went red: is it right? "He go daddy?Well, I never play with him, I just want him to take me to Daddy, day brother necrosis!"

"Well, wait a minute they back me lessons!"christian louboutin outlet for her daughter out of gas, at the same time in the heart also complained to Gong Jiyang, all this time, but don't know where to go crazy.Gong Yuhe smile, immediately excited and asked: "Mommy, fast have a look my drawings!"

Well.christian louboutin sale took a look at the drawings.Christian Louboutin smiled and nodded, although she is the chief designer, but in the design of clothing when natural to consider accessories decorated, so for the jewel design also natural deep attainments, at her daughter's urine can be very clear ideas on paper, she really relieved.

没有评论:

发表评论