2013年1月21日星期一

chi straightening irons farouk creates surprise for you

chi straightener his arms round his waist, face buried in his arms, silent for a long while, before sadly whispered: "Brother, I like Ann Prince, until now, does not fit him., however, he does not like I, he has been blessing me chi to be happy, it is the greatest happiness of his most chi sad, he said he did not want to see me, after I do not want to re-appear in front of him. Big Brother original from beginning to end I am a man in self-assertion, Ann Prince never did not like me. Sure enough, he is relentless no love, no desire chi seeking, I love the wrong person, I deserve to get hurt. "

She spoke, she suddenly could not help but cry, and tears Pu Susu straight whereabouts, drop by drop stained chi hair straightener's skirt, not a moment will be a large wet."Whining Big Brother, I'm so sorry you said that chi me in the end where bad, why Ann Prince does not like me?"

"Heart child, you do not where the bad in the eyes of Big Brother, you is this world the best and most perfect woman." Ouyang together into gently patting her back softly to comfort her. "Heart child, chi iron do not like you, it only shows that he does not have a vision, do not none of your business. Besides, he is also not good enough for you, he askew sick body, to see that not live much longer. his relentless no love,http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/ it is his sensible, self-knowledge. lest a drag on others. "

没有评论:

发表评论