2013年1月28日星期一

active ghd styler iron online sale

"Don't say children master, is also the head of a family."My voice down., ghd nz said, people can by nature, must sacrifice something.We don't have to bow to life?"GHD, you are very selfish."He suddenly came such a sentence, I froze, "you only have eyes for himself, is the world of your own, you don't want to change anything for anyone or abandon what."I looked at him, "I worked hard for so many years, still fail to convince you.Those principles,http://shop.ghdhairstraightenerav.com/ so can't give up?Than I give up my loved ones are difficult?"

Is?I cling to the end?Those I as a modern ghd people think can not give dignity, freedom, and the faithful monogamous love, what the hell?Perhaps, like GHD said, my heart only you, my world only myself.I'm a one-man show, life and death and, is one of the show.

In the final analysis is nothing, nothing.The so-called love, dignity, principle, which is not?The Buddha said, do not be attached to.This is the dedication of a?The author has to say: today in the car to see a boy in her arms, ghd purple the A4, visual approximately more than five hundred or six hundred pages of the book, written on the cover of "the original site, Pianpian wonderful", then see I was very ugly.And you are reading classmate said, indeed, learning, exam is easy, if you GHD put these very easy "small broken thing" handle more comfortable the south, south the mind must be very happy.Southern discomfort really hope everyone can have a bright future.

没有评论:

发表评论