2012年10月8日星期一

find your beauty at the ghd straightener mini sales

GHD Comb Black Hair Straightener Australia

"ghd hair straightener australia, you don't want to die, do not die" a finger on GHD was thin and pale face, the face is white no trace of blood color. "GHD, I don't love you, not don't love, don't you die" GHD bent to hold GHD, your face caressing GHD, in GHD and cried, "GHD, I love you, just I woo you wake up well, I don't go, as long as you don't mind, I will not go, hum, I love you, I really don't want to harm you, you wake

"Really?" "really?" ghd flat iron raised his head, crashed into the GHD still has some slack eyes, happy and excited, "son, GHD, are you awake? Hum, you wake up, you finally wake up, hum" GHD looked at him for a long time, only faint, "really are you? I am not in the dream?" GHD qiruoyousi voice makes GHD more heartache, took GHD's hand on his face, GHD nodded, "I, I, you're not dreaming.

" the hot tears at the back of the hand, hand touch so real, ghd straightener slightly forced a smile, "you really, is not an illusion." "it's me, it is I, not an illusion, hum, you finally woke up, I was worried, afraid of" GHD, "hold me, hold me as before.GHD effortlessly lifted one hand on him, "I don't care about red plum." stop crying, GHD looked up, GHD looked at his eyes, slowly, but it is said firmly, "I, don't, in, on, red, plum, flowers, I don't believe it,,,,.

没有评论:

发表评论